Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The second coming - Confirmed

Angelina Jolie is definitely pregnant. Don't ask me how I know I just do (a little Junkie bird told me - and she's good source material) . This means that the second messiah is on his way and we all have to prepare. Since we all now slavishly bow to the modern religion which is, obscene good looks, I fail to see how a child of Angie and Brad could be anything but the second coming.

Of course I cannot confirm that Brad is the father of said messiah only that she definitely has a bun in the oven.

I would like to take this opportunity then, to invite two junkie readers to join me as the other two 'Wise Junkings'. I say we take offerings of Terrys All Gold (for more info see http://www.kraftafh.co.uk/Cultures/en-GB/Products/Confectionery/Terrys/), Frankenstein starring Kenneth Brannah and the friends second season box set. Who's with me?

No comments: