Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Paris too slutty for Playboy


When searching for a pic of Paris Hilton for this post I have to admit that I struggled to find one where she was wearing more clothes than this that I haven't already used. Which makes it all the more ironic that she's claiming that Hugh Hefner has been pursuing her for playboy but she keeps turning him down.

"They've asked me a million times," Hilton said. "Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money. But I'll never do it." Asked why she refused the Playboy offer, she replied: "Because I'm Paris Hilton."

You know what I'm hearing, "Because you've already seen the goods, when I get out of cars, on the red carpet, blowing my ex boyfriend".

That means Paris Hilton just accepted that the name Paris Hilton is synonymous with being a whore, and if that's alright by her, well it's alright with me.

No comments: