Friday, January 06, 2006

Latex vampire threesome

I'm really starting to like Kate Beckinsale, i went off her for a while when she went to Hollywood, got hair extensions and a tan and sin of all sins got her teeth done. But now I realise that she's still the same English rose underneath. Of course the reason why everyone is talking about her at the moment is because she has to generate some publicity for the new Underworld movie, but something tells me that that the fact she wears head to toe latex for the entire film and has a girl on girl on boy vampire threesome will ensure some box office revenue.

I particularly like the way she has dealt with the allegation that she cheated on husband of 19 months Len Wiseman.

"There's a made-up story where I'm supposed to have gone rushing off to England for a secret tryst with a male friend. Well it's actually my friend's husband and they've just had a baby. Supposedly I took advantage of the swollen ankles and moved in for the kill. We have a good giggle about that one. I keep sending my friend emails saying, But your husband is a fantastic shag, isn't he?" (Quote from Female First)

She's convinced me that it's all just another stalkerazzi fabrication to fill gossip blogs like this, but on the other hand I wouldn't let that sexy bitch within 100 yards of my husband.

No comments: