Thursday, November 10, 2005

City Shorts.


By special request I post about city shorts. This lovely young lady to our left is now a regular site in the choicest watering holes in my "fabulous undisclosed location" and I'm pretty much guessing this is a nationwide epidemic.

But what do we really think? Well my friends and I think they are about as appealing as an inappropriately physical hug from your sleazy boss. If you were in any doubt we hate them, and their winter incarnation with tights? We hate that even more. But there seem to be enough of you out there who do really like them, so justify yourselves girls let this be your forum. And by the way the short short versions... There really is no excuse.

Photo courtesy of ASOS, where you can get your very own pair of demented knee exposers.

No comments: