Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just a wee rant

Russell Crowe is pissed with the paps and has issued a warning to them, to stay away from his pregnant wife Danielle. Blaming them for the premature birth of their first son, Charlie.

"Nobody cares, particularly the photographers, nobody cares to focus on what that is. She was just walking down the street with her girlfriend and they rushed her - four of them all surrounded her. So she panicked and slipped and all this sort of stuff. If I'd been there that would have been a really serious situation. I tell you right now, they will be tarred and feathered if they hassle my pregnant wife again."

And by tarred an feathered you know he means beaten to death with a phone. But personally, I can't blame him. His poor pregnant wife shouldn't have to put up with that crap. As far as I'm aware she doesn't court the media and even if she did there's no excuse for a group of men chasing a pregnant woman down the street. Go chase Paris Hilton she loves it.

See, I do have a soul, normal bitchy service will resume in the next post.

No comments: