Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Calling Robbie Williams

According to FemaleFirst.co.uk Robbie Williams is blaming his failure as a womaniser on the fact that he has lots of cash. I can see where he's coming from. I mean it's not as though ugly, possibly homosexual, oldish, rich men have ever been able to secure the affections of young, nubile, super hot nymphs in holy and happy matrimony before.

So in the name of all that is good in this world I would personally like to offer my assistance to Mr Williams and selflessly offer to take his millions. I know what you're thinking. Don't do it Junkie it'll ruin your life, how will you ever be happy. Well I know the risks but so a slightly mangled tattooed bloke from Stoke can achieve true romantic happiness.... I'll do it. Robbie give me a call.

No comments: